What information do we collect?
1. Your name and contact details
2. Some personal details
3. Other information that you will supply to us i.e. information about your dog
What other information may we collect about you, which is not personal information?
- Information you provide to us through our support centre, email@example.com or Website uwdogs.com in relation to our products or services (e.g. dog breed, preferred shampoo products)
- Your marketing preferences, including the type of marketing materials you wish to receive and your preferred method of delivery (e.g. email, SMS)
- Your transaction record of sales
- Data relating to your access of our website including browser type and version, referring website address, domain name if applicable, and frequency of visits
How we collect information
Generally we collect information from you directly such as during conversations with our team members, when you access our website, when you fill out forms or provide us with information during promotions, competitions or special events and when you communicate with us directly (including by email, SMS, telephone or mail).
In addition, we may collect your personal information when you purchase products from our website, submit enquiries, or join the UWDOGS Membership program. We may also collect information from third parties such as credit reporting bodies.
Purpose for which we collect, hold, use and disclose information
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products and services you have requested from us
- To communicate and maintain our relationship with you
- To market our products and services to you
- To respond to your queries
- To provide you with details of marketing events, promotions, special offers or competitions including via mail, email or SMS
- For processing applications for employment
- For reviewing prospective franchisee enquiry forms and processing such persons during franchisee selection process
- To assess the performance of our website and to improve the operation of our website
- To conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our franchisees, related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties
- For the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of us and our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers
- To provide your updated personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers
- To update our records and keep your contact details up to date
- To process and respond to any complaint made by you
- To meet legal or other regulatory obligations imposed on us
What other information do you collect that you may be unaware of?
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- The date and time you access our site; and,
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
Why do we collect your information?
We use the information to assist in providing you with relevant consumer information, notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you. The information we collect through uwdogs.com.au helps us better understand the products and services most helpful to you. We may also provide value-added services and offers.
Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/As Underwater does not share, sell or trade your personal information gathered online, such as email addresses or postal addresses. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our business for marketing purposes. Promotional communications at Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/As Underwater Dogs we want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us or if you do not want to use your information to enhance your shopping experience, please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our communications.
We will not use your information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent. We will always use fair and lawful means of collecting personal information.
Please note that for the purposes described above, Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/As Underwater Dogs may share personal information, and that you consent to us disclosing your personal information, with our employees and related bodies corporate and or our suppliers and other trusted third parties (and each of their directors, employees and agents) worldwide.
Any information that we no longer require is destroyed securely. An exception to this may be retention of the information for data analysis. However, if this occurs then the information will be retained in a form that does not allow you to be identified from that information.
Personal Information Access
You may review, change or delete personal information related your use of our online site. If you would like to know what information we hold about you, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org If you discover that there is an error or, information is missing, update your details online in the My Account section.
Credit Card security is one of our top priorities, and that is why we guarantee 100% secure ordering. To protect your personal and credit card information ALL Credit Card payments shall be processed via SHOPIFY secure online payment services. SHOPIFY is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification, providing two factor authentication which adds an extra layer of security for our customers.
Any personal information that you submit will be protected by the SHOPIFY secure server. We might, on occasion use this information to notify you of any important changes to our site or any special promotions that may be of interest to you. However, Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/As Underwater Dogs will not sell or trade your personal information to any third party organisations or individuals without your consent other than third party suppliers in the delivery of services you have agreed to accept from Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/As Underwater Dogs or, if we are requested to do so by a law enforcement agency in relation to a suspected breach of any law.
By using the uwdogs.com.au website, you are consenting to the collection of information by Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/As Underwater Dogs