What information do we collect?
1. Your name and contact details;
2. Some personal details;
3. Other information that you will supply to us, i.e. information about your dog.
What other information may we collect about you, which is not personal information?
1. Information you provide to us through our Support Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org or website uwdogs.com in relation to our products or services (e.g. dog breed, preferred shampoo products);
2. Your marketing preferences, including the type of marketing materials you wish to receive and your preferred method of delivery (e.g. email, SMS);
3. Your transaction record of sales;
4. Data relating to your access of our website including browser type and version, referring website address, domain name if applicable, and frequency of visits.
How we collect information
Generally we collect information from you directly such as during conversations with our team members, when you access our website, when you fill out forms or provide us with information during promotions, competitions or special events and when you communicate with us directly (including by email, SMS, telephone or mail). In addition, we may collect your personal information when you purchase products from our website, submit enquiries, or join the UWDOGS membership program. We may also collect information from third parties such as credit reporting bodies.
Purpose for which we collect, hold, use and disclose information
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with products and services you have requested from us;
2. To communicate and maintain our relationship with you;
3. To market our products and services to you;
4. To respond to your queries;
5. To provide you with details of marketing events, promotions, special offers or competitions including via mail, email or SMS;
6. For processing applications for employment;
7. To assess the performance of our website and to improve the operation of our website;
8. To conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our franchisees, related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
9. For the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of use and our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
10. To provide your updated personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers or other third parties;
11. To update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
12. To process and respond to any complaint made by you;
13. To meet legal or other regulatory obligations imposed on us.
What other information do we collect that you may be unaware of?
1. The name of the domain from which you access the internet;
2. The date and time you access our site; and
3. The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
Why do we collect your information?
We use the information to assist in providing you with relevant consumer information, notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you. The information we collect through uwdogs.com helps us better understand the products and services most helpful to you. We may also provide value-added services and offers.
Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/As Underwater Dogs does not share, sell or trade your personal information gathered on-line, such as email addresses or postal addresses. Personal information collected on-line will only be disclosed within our business for marketing purposes. Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/As Underwater Dogs will communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us or if you do not want us to use your information to enhance your shopping experience, please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our communications.
We will not use your information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent. We will always use fair and lawful means of collecting personal information.
Please note that for the purposes described above, Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/As Underwater Dogs may share personal information, that you consent to us disclosing your personal information with our employees and related bodies corporate and or our suppliers and other trusted third parties (and each of their directors, employees and agents) worldwide.
Any information that we no longer require is destroyed securely. An exception to this may be retention of the information for data analysis. However, if this occurs then the information will be retained in a form that does not allow you to be identified from that information.
Personal Information Access
You may review, change or delete personal information relating to your use of our on-line site. If you would like to know what information we hold about you, please contact us by email at email@example.com. If you discover that there is an error or information is missing, you may update your details on-line in the My Account section.
Credit Card security is one of our top priorities, and that is why we guarantee secure ordering. To protect your personal and credit card information all credit card payments shall be processed via STRIPE secure on-line payment services. STRIPE is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification, providing two factor authentication which adds an extra layer of security for our customers.
Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure server. We might, on occasions, use this information to notify you of any important changes to our site or any special promotions that may be of interest to you. However, Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/As Underwater Dogs will not sell or trade your personal information to any third party organisations or individuals without your consent other than third party suppliers in the delivery of services you have agreed to accept from Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/As Underwater Dogs or, if we are requested to do so, by a law enforcement agency in relation to a suspected breach of any law.
By using the uwdogs.com website, you are consenting to the collection of information by Maid in Australia Pty Ltd T/As Underwater Dogs